Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26169 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,645 (EC$6,286) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)