Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.809 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,355 (€1,676) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)