Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,285 (€1,545) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (32 minutes ago)