Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,290 (€1,545) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)