Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,034 (COL$4,221,117) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)