Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 595%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01146 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 286% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,015 (437,435 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)