Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05545 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,303 (R 23,490) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)