Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05027 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,368 (R 27,202) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)