Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,014 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05206 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,354 (R 26,018) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)