Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00931 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 931 (99,985 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 4 hours ago)