Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 69% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,029 (AU$3,974) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)