Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17537 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,154 (R$ 6,580) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)