Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22401 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,224 (R$ 5,462) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)