Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18014 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,017 (R$ 5,643) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $22,790 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)