Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19054 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,250 (R$ 6,562) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (34 minutes ago)