Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18441 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,227 (R$ 6,654) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)