Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21409 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,532 (R$ 7,158) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (41 minutes ago)