Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20589 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,142 (R$ 5,547) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)