Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,907 (£2,026) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)