Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,848 (£2,046) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1.200 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)