Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.928 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,882 (£2,028) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)