Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,261 (£2,411) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)