Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21609 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,176 (S/. 5,444) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)