Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01372 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 886 (Php64,576) in Calapan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 20,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)