Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01348 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,036 (Php76,882) in Calapan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)