Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00106 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,304 (CH$1,225,294) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (44 minutes ago)