Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,341 (CH$1,242,729) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)