Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01146 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,208 (192,618 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)