Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21488 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,038 (S/. 4,832) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)