Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,914 ($2,705) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)