Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,587 (€1,927) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 2 hours ago)