Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.795 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,462 (€1,840) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$79 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chania costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)