Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03835 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,278 (Mex$ 33,340) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)