Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03547 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,139 (Mex$ 32,122) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)