Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03815 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,386 (Mex$ 36,319) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)