Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 JOD / AOA *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,531 (579,989 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)