Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 JOD / AOA *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,531 (506,305 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)