Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,803 (516,466 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)