Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19426 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,243 (6,401 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)