Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00692 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 940 (₨ 135,891) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (31 minutes ago)