Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,543 (€1,914) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)