Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,625 (€2,037) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Queretaro costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)