Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,195 (2,639,942 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (28 minutes ago)