Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,117 (2,575,805 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)