Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 JOD / BIF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,171 (3,005,837 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)