Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,150 (₩3,426,930) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)