Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,067 (₩3,151,155) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)