Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,992 (₩3,181,588) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)