Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,060 (₩3,134,778) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (27 minutes ago)