Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,744 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17261 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,092 (6,326 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)