Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,056 (£2,264) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)