Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.934 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,186 (£2,340) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $26,769 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Malé costs 8,000 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)