Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35425 JOD / BBD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 62% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,946 (5,492 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (41 minutes ago)