Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35608 JOD / BBD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 61% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,936 (5,438 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)