Cost of living in Brest, France vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,661 (€2,062) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)