Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,516 (€1,884) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)