Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,696 (€2,127) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Lubbock, Texas costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)