Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,556 (C$2,910) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)