Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,470 (C$2,770) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)