Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,024 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,432 ($3,433) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)