Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 260% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,321 (3,532,257 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)