Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 264% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,002 (3,219,715 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)