Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,678 (€2,049) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)