Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 31% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,440 (€1,751) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)