Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,904 (€2,200) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)