Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,654 (€2,059) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)