Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,819 (€2,226) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)