Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01411 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,410 (RD$ 99,920) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (36 minutes ago)