Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,655 (€1,993) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (40 minutes ago)