Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01087 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 962 (₨88,482) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (44 minutes ago)