Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,452 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,091 (COL$4,906,775) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)