Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,027 prices entered by 384 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,047 (COL$4,193,936) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)