Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,095 (Rp 21,507,278) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)