Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 919 (Rp 18,057,434) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)