Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08340 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,176 (kr 26,096) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Queretaro costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)