Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08594 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,240 (kr 26,069) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)