Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08246 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,543 (kr 30,844) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)