Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 JOD / MWK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,072 (1,080,670 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)