Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,987 ($2,803) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)