Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01017 JOD / KGS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 861 (84,661 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)