Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01029 JOD / KGS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,054 (102,389 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)