Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.913 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,958 (£2,144) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)