Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,898 (£2,033) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)