Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.910 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,664 (£1,829) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)