Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,021 (£2,022) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (24 minutes ago)